With the LUXY™ booking window now within 3 hours at select airports (JFK, LGA, EWR, LAX) and more to come, getting black car airport transport has never been easier. If you’re scheduling an airport pickup, you can add your flight information right from within the LUXY™ app while booking.
Why Add My Flight Info?
Since flights often don’t arrive on time, providing your flight information lets your driver track the flight so they can arrive at the correct time, and you can avoid wait time charges.
Let’s take a look at a step-by-step guide on how to add flight information to your booking:
Adding Flight Information to Your Booking:
- First, enter your pick-up and drop-off locations. Your pickup location must be a recognized airport in order to add flight information to your ride.
- Next, select and confirm the time and date of your desired airport pickup. The pick-up time should be set to your flight arrival time.
- Choose the vehicle you would like to pick you up.
- Add any amenities under the Extras tab before selecting Continue.
- The Passenger Detail page will show next, letting you enter the Primary Passenger’s name, email, and phone number. Add any Additional Passengers here.
- Under the Passenger Details, you will see the Flight Information fields. Select your airline first from the dropdown menu.
- Next, enter your flight number into the field below.
- If there are any additional flight or passenger details, please include these in the Notes field below the Flight Information fields.
- Click Proceed to Payment when you are ready to confirm and book your ride.
Please Note: When booking an airport arrival pick-up, our grace period is 45 minutes for domestic flights and 75 minutes for international flights. Always set your pick-up time to reflect your plane arrival time. Your ride will be considered a ‘no show’ if we don’t hear from you within 15 minutes after your grace period has ended.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at (833) GET-LUXY for immediate assistance.